The Sweet Life



The Sweet Life

This site is dedicated to my super supportive honey, friends and family who, like my addiction for sugar, have been constants in my ever-changing and crazy adventures. They are a simple reminder of how blessed and how sweet my life truly is!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I received an order from one of my bestest friends for a Spidey cake for their soon to be 5-year old.  I had not made a cake in months, so I created this mini, 3 in cake to practice a dark chocolate cake recipe I found online.  The berries made the cake so extra ono.  And I was so proud of myself because I didn't over-ice the cake and yet the frosting was pristine and smooth.  Do not underestimate the difficulties of frosting a chocolate cake with white buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment