The Sweet Life



The Sweet Life

This site is dedicated to my super supportive honey, friends and family who, like my addiction for sugar, have been constants in my ever-changing and crazy adventures. They are a simple reminder of how blessed and how sweet my life truly is!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My First Blog


I don't know what I'm doing so please bare with me as I try to take my first baby steps into the world of blogging.  For now, this site will serve primarily as a portfolio of all the cakes I have designed since I began this wonderful and challenging hobby in 2010.   I am often surprised by the kind comments and praise I have been given by family, friends and even strangers who have seen my work.  I, sadly, do not have as much confidence in my "talents" as they seem to have in me.  So to all those who have supported me...sincerest Mahalo's!

2 comments:

  1. Mell, we are so proud of you and all of your talents. Not only are you a great cake maker, but you have the best personality and patience to deal with any client. I pray that this hobby will take you far in life because you certainly deserve the best. God bless and good luck! From your number one fan, PMH:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You had me at Riley's Spider Man birthday cake!" I am so truly amazed at your talent! I can't wait until your business takes off! You will get my first order soon! Alice Zuls (Gigi's friend)

    ReplyDelete