The Sweet Life



The Sweet Life

This site is dedicated to my super supportive honey, friends and family who, like my addiction for sugar, have been constants in my ever-changing and crazy adventures. They are a simple reminder of how blessed and how sweet my life truly is!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spidey

The biggest cake I made so far - three tiered (10x6x3) with each tier 2 layers thick.   The cake was dark chocolate, iced with vanilla buttercream, covered with fondant and decorated with gumpaste and ribbons.  The webs are made of white chocolate and cutey pie Spidey is made of rice-crispy treats.  Being as inexperienced as I am, I assembled the thing before delivering it.  Boy was it wobbling.  But we made it.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating this cake for our son. The details like the white chocolate webs were amazing. I even appreciated that you made Spidey cute and younger to fit my son's young age. Plus, my husband, a former sign-maker), even noticed that you used the Spider Man font. Bravo! PMH:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed Mr. H noticed that! Thanks for all the wonderful comments dear!

    ReplyDelete