The Sweet Life



The Sweet Life

This site is dedicated to my super supportive honey, friends and family who, like my addiction for sugar, have been constants in my ever-changing and crazy adventures. They are a simple reminder of how blessed and how sweet my life truly is!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fallout New Vegas




Fallout New Vegas is one of the birthday boy's favorite video games.  He bought the game for "us" and got my bf hooked on it ,too, for some time.  It made me nuts.  This cake made me nuts.  The bugs were tough to make.  Of all the features of this cake my bf liked, it was the sign.  Except for the wire antennae on the cazador bugs, everything on the cake is edible.   Don't you think the M&N heart was a nice touch to the cake?

This was the birthday boy's favorite feature - Fallout boy knifing the bad cazador bug before being decapitated.


The cake is chocolate covered in chantilly frosting.  Fallout boy is made of rice crispy treats covered in fondant.  The cazador bugs are made out of gumpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment