The Sweet Life



The Sweet Life

This site is dedicated to my super supportive honey, friends and family who, like my addiction for sugar, have been constants in my ever-changing and crazy adventures. They are a simple reminder of how blessed and how sweet my life truly is!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Thank you Alice for giving me the opportunity to create this fun iPhone 4 cake.  As small as it was, it probably took me just as long as the Spidey cake to create because of all the details I wanted to put into it.  This was also my first opportunity to use the airbrush kit my baby sis and brother-in-law got me for Christmas.  Had a great time making it!

4 comments:

  1. That is one awesome looking cake! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mell,

    Just wanted to thank you so, so much for making Dave's Father's Day a wonderful one..This iPhone cake was truly the highlight of today. We both just marveled at such fine details...we really didn't want to cut into it...we took a lot of pictures. The cake tasted so awesome...and loved the fondant!! It was so nice to meet you too - thanks to Gigi for introducing us. I will certainly refer you to my friends and now, I have to think of any excuse to have you make me another cake..!
    Take care...Alice and Dave Zuls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mell,
    That iphone cake is simply awesome!!! I'll certainly look into having you something for my daughter's birthday!!! well done Mell!!!

    Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your encouragement. Alice, Dave and Bryce - It would truly be my pleasure to create cakes for you. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete